Our Recruitment and Employer Brand Audit and expert recommendations help to ensure that every penny of your recruitment budget is maximised and your recruitment model creates a positive impression upon the talent audiences you are looking to hire.
It’s the first step towards becoming successfully self-sufficient in recruitment, helping you to find the right talent whilst saving you money and reducing recruitment agency use.
Our team of recruitment, employer brand and people analytics experts will then present a detailed strategic improvement plan including key milestones and the return upon investment that will transformation the way your business attracts and engages talent to drive your business forward.
This is for you if:
- You are relying heavily on expensive agency recruitment and want to move towards a direct hiring model
- You are struggling to attract sufficient quantities of applicants
- Your applications are not of the quality you would like
- Good candidates are failing to turn into good hires
- You are experiencing high levels of staff turnover
How we do it?
Free Independent Audit
A full days review of your recruitment model conducted by our recruitment experts
- Stakeholder Focus groups; Hiring Managers, New Starters, HR & Recruitment: discovering views, needs and areas for improvement
- Data Review: Performance Data, Budget and Spend,
- Advertising and Attraction Collateral Review
We will present a diagnostic report with observations and high-level recommendations for improvements on each area that will add real value to your recruitment strategy.
Our deep dive analysis and review incorporating a more comprehensive review of your recruitment model and employer brand
- Engagement with Senior Stakeholders, Hiring Managers and New Starters to evidence the recruitment experience and the Employer Value Proposition
- Analysis of your current employer value proposition, recruitment marketing, careers site and social media content and channels
- External Audience Employer Brand perception research
- Financial and Recruitment Performance Data Analysis
- Recruitment Document Review; job descriptions, advertisements, interview tools, assessment and selection criteria
- Analysis of systems, process and people
If it’s not your goal to promote your business as an attractive employer, why not? In today’s increasingly competitive candidate market, what your existing and potential employees think of your company as a place to work is essential. What do you think they would say...
Overview The Telegraph is an award-winning, multimedia news brand that has been synonymous with quality, authority and credibility for more than 160 years. The Telegraph Media Group (TMG) wanted to obtain an insight into the expectations of the candidate market....
Read about the importance of a strong EVP when you’re trying to recruit the top talent and develop a better understanding of what makes a great EVP.
Request a Call Back