An Employer Brand is Essential
Leading companies understand that a strong employer brand can no longer be considered a “nice to have”. It’s an increasingly critical lever for attracting talent, engaging employees and supporting corporate image and reputation. Businesses with strong employer brands can expect to reduce recruitment costs by up to 45%, reduce staff turnover by 28% and increase the volume of qualified applicants for their jobs by up to 50%.
But where do you start? How do you go from having little or no employer reputation to being an employer of choice?
Let Cogito take you on that journey.
Our team of experienced, award-winning employer branding specialists can bring you end-to-end expertise in helping you to create an authentic, attractive and differentiated employer brand.
Enabling candidates, employees and stakeholders alike to build a clear understanding of what makes yours a unique place to work.
That’s why companies like Moog, ASM Assembly Systems, The Telegraph and Gazprom Energy have chosen to partner with us.
EVP Research & Creation
Every great employer brand strategy is underpinned by a clear Employer Value Proposition.
Brand Development & Activation
We’ll help to create a visual style and narrative theme that will set you aside from your competitors, catching the eye and winning the hearts and minds of talent audiences.
Employer Brand Management
We’re here to make sure your employer brand isn’t launched with a bang, but then left to wither on the vine.
Why we’re different
We believe there are two key factors that make us different to other employer brand consultancies.
A data-driven approach
Many employer branding agencies started life as Design agencies and evolved from there, meaning their focus tends to be on how things look, rather than how they perform.
Our roots are in Data and Research meaning we approach employer branding from a more data-driven, analytical perspective. Put simply, we spend more time understanding what audiences want, what drives behaviours and what produces results and less time fixating on catchy straplines and eye-catching colour schemes.
That’s not to say that we don’t produce great-looking, highly creative employer brands. Of course we do… It’s just we’re not in the business of wooing clients with gimmicks that aren’t well researched. We want your employer brand to look great, but we also want to be sure it’s going to produce outstanding results. The key to this is using deep research and data to drive our decision making.
Measurable results and a sustainable legacy
Many employer branding businesses have a “win the project, do the work, get out quick” approach to working with their clients.
Our aim is to help you get your employer brand up and running. But more than this, we want you to be able to be able to maintain and develop it to its full potential, with increasing levels of self-sufficiency. That’s why, in addition to our brand research and development services, we also provide ongoing performance metrics and consultative guidance through our unique data reporting platform. Also working closely with recognised industry experts to provide online courses and workshop-based coaching to help develop your Recruiter and Hiring Managers into Employer Branding experts.
We build successful brands and help to create teams that maintain that success.
We are different.
That’s the Cogito way
Cogito Employer Branding Engagement Model
- Competitor Research
- External audience surveys
- Employee surveys and focus groups
- Business Strategy & Vision
Telling a Compelling Story
- EVP framework development
- Creative identity development
- Brand strategy and activation
Create a Sustainable Legacy
- Brand performance reporting
- Ongoing brand Consultancy
- Team coaching and development
Read about the importance of a strong EVP when you’re trying to recruit the top talent and develop a better understanding of what makes a great EVP.
make your employer branding efforts more streamlined, purposeful, focused, engaging, efficient and effective and give a much better return on investment.
Maybe you feel there’s nothing remarkable to talk about. Maybe engagement scores aren’t exactly where you’d like them to be. Maybe the past few months have been tough. Maybe salaries/benefits are inferior to competitors. First things first, if you feel like this,...
- “Cogito have become a key partner to Moog in delivering a range of people insights, recruitment and consultative project; from Talent Mapping to Employer Brand. As a business we have an appetite to continually evolve how we attract, engage and retain talented people across the globe and Cogito’s expertise has helped us to do this.”
- “Cogito provides us with a tailored strategy based upon our unique needs, great candidates, market insight and continuous advice to ensure we are set up for continued success and increased return upon our investment.”
- “Cogito worked in partnership with our internal resourcing team, acting as an extension of the team and took the time to truly understand the culture, purpose and values of our business in order to ensure we hired people who align with these.”
- “Cogito’s research enabled us to adapt new ways of promoting our employer brand to prospective employees with full recognition of how our competitors were conducting their recruitment.”